FRISCO, TX: From the very beginning of our School in 2000, when we opened for music lessons in a starter-rental space in a small shopping center, our dream has been to offer an un-paralleled number of yearly performance opportunities for our students and families.
Of course…the tough part about that is where to have these amazing performances, at the level of professionalism we wanted!
Over the years, after investing in our first 7,000 sq.ft. music building, we continued to receive requests to expand our teaching to include acting, art, dance and musical theatre, plus we opened a licensed performing arts day-school for preschool/kindergarten ages 3-6! With this came an even bigger need to have more teaching space plus our own auditorium.
So, in 2014/15 we added our second building on campus, the Frisco Performing Arts Center®, as a performance venue for our Frisco School of Music & Performing Arts students and also for community events.
The FriscoPAC℠ Auditorium seats up to 160 with full audio and lighting set-ups, three-camera video production, live event broadcast, portable stage, grand piano, and more. And the new 7,800 sq.ft. building houses five rooms as teaching-activity-rehearsal-meeting space available for weekdays, evenings and weekends.
So, the dream is finally a reality! Frisco School of Music & Performing Arts students have the opportunity to perform countless times each year, in Music Coffee House Shows, Rock Band Blowout Concerts, Art Gallery and Variety Shows, Faculty and Honor Student Concerts, Preschool and Kindergarten shows, and also judged events like Achievement Graduations and Music Theory Test…plus many more. All of our Frisco School of Music & Performing Arts performances have free admission (included with yearly membership) so the whole family - plus friends - can attend and enjoy the shows. Right here on our very own campus.
And now…we have community groups beating down our door to book space for their classes, shows and meetings, since the local area has very few options at a friendly price-point.
During the year, FriscoPAC hosts over 200 performances and events including:
• Frisco School of Music & Performing Arts yearly concerts and shows
• Preschool/Kindergarten Shows and GraduationsGuest Artist Shows
• Dance Company Rehearsals (Bollywood, Other)
• Video Production Shoot Location (YouTube)
• Stunt Coordination Workshops (ActionPAC)
• Kamp Hollywood Summer Camp (Movie Institute)
• KD Conservatory Acting Camp
• Bricks for Kids Camps (Lego)
• Robots/4/U-STEAM Science and Robotics Camp
• Company Board Meetings (HOA Meetings)
• Church Meeting Groups (The Parks Church)
• Local Performance Artist Evening Events (Michael Guinn Productions)
• EP Release Party (Kendall Bowser)
• Band Rehearsals – 18 piece (Mad Dog-Joe Cocker)
• Wedding Showers… and many more
Family owned and operated, the Frisco School of Music & Performing Arts/FriscoPAC has received numerous business and arts awards, and is the largest private music and performing arts school/venue in the North Texas area.